There is much in the way of beer tasting advice, flavour notes, food discussion and a TON of great Brew Dog stories from James himself.
Here is how the Electronic Beer Dinner works:
1) Click here and go to Adventures in Alcohol's SoundCloud page
2) Laugh, cry and listen along to the recording of James speaking in Gambrinus Bistro
3) Drink the appropriate beers at the appropriate times, matching the recording
4) Make whatever food you wish to match the beers
5) Share your comments here or on SoundCloud's unique commenting feature.
You can comment on exact sections of the recording with questions, chuckles, and quaffing notes!
Here are the 4 beers you'll need which were featured that night as food pairings:
- Trashy Blonde Brewdog at Gambrinus - Intro, Tashy Blonde part I by AdventuresinAlcohol
- Punk IPA Brewdog at Gambrinus - Punk IPA part II by AdventuresinAlcohol
- 5 AM Saint Brewdog at Gambrinus - 5 AM Saint part III by AdventuresinAlcohol
- Hardcore IPA (Double IPA) Brewdog at Gambrinus - Double IPA part IV by AdventuresinAlcohol
Trust me, the high alcohol beers are no gimmick and were a flooring experience. Stick around!